Summer sale discount off 30%!


Refund or Return Policy

Thank you for purchasing our products. All orders from are custom orders made on client(you) requests. Clients(you) should read our refund policy before making any purchase.

Eligibility for Returns & Exchanges:

We take pride in the quality and custom design of our jewelry. But we understand that even the most exceptional piece might not always meet your expectations. We offer a 15-day return or exchange policy for most of our products to ensure your satisfaction. All returns must be in original condition and in original packaging.

Important Information Regarding Custom Jewelry Refund Policy:

Due to the unique and signature jewelry and all custom-designed pieces, they are not eligible for a full refund. This is because the design and materials are specific to your request and cannot be easily restocked. For custom-made jewelry, we do offer a 60% refund within the 15-day window. The remaining 40% reflects the non-recoverable costs of creating a unique piece specifically for you.

Fees and Shipping Costs:

The buyer is responsible for any restocking and/or reconditioning fees and all non-refundable shipping costs. For orders shipped to countries, the buyer is responsible for any costs associated with customs duties and taxes.

Damaged or Defective Items:

If you receive an item that is damaged or appears faulty upon arrival, please contact us at [email protected] promptly. We're dedicated to resolving such issues and ensuring your satisfaction aligns with our high quality and service commitment. To make sure a fair and transparent process, our team will carefully inspect the item before confirming the legitimacy of any claims.

Shipping a Return

Please contact us at +1 470-229-1862 or shoot an email at [email protected] to arrange to return your item(s). We will provide you a pre-paid shipping label along with shipping instructions.

Contact Us:

Thank you for understanding if you have questions about our policy or need assistance. Please contact us at +1 470-229-1862 or shoot an email at [email protected]. We value your trust in products of and aim to ensure every transaction meets our standards of quality and service.


Shopping cart0
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping